- Social health planning committee member of the State Health Planning Commission;
- China Construction Association Medical Building Professional Committee member;
- Health Planning Commission medical building expert group members.
- Memberof Hospital Building Expert Group of Beijing Hospital Administration
- Member of World Health Organization (UIA) Medical Branch, and has presentedmany papers at the conference.
Professor Gelun has completed more than 60 academic papers, a number of monographs, completed more than 100 pre-hospital planning projects, and created pre-planning scientific and practical work methods for medical facility construction
The team led by Professor Gelunis currently the only team in China that has 17 years of dedicated theoretical research into medical architecture. The research has achieved fruitful results and is pioneering. It has also compiled the relevant norms in the field of national medical architecture.
Monograph “Thoughts about Hospital Building in China –Gelun’sInterview Record“, the first part is a summary of 15 years of research andpractice led by Professor Gelun, with strong social influence; the second part is the interview with 45 experts across the country , Includinghospital directors, hospital administrators and hospital architects, have become important references in the field of hospital construction.
In 2015, participated andguidedthe research of “Beijing’s 13th Five-Year Plan Medical Resource Planning” commissioned by Beijing Hospital Authority and “Post-evaluation of the use of outpatient and emergency department buildings in15large general hospitals”.
P&T Group, P&T Architects and Engineers Limited