March 28 - March 31
Global perspectives and local identities in healthcare
Salutogenic Hospital Design and Urban Health
The evolution of medical, technological knowledge and social models leads to questioning the relationship between caring spaces and living spaces within the city and the built environment.
The European Symposium aims at creating an open multidisciplinary platform to identify the trends and challenges that Hospital Design and Urban Health will have to face in the coming years.
The scope of the conference is to create synergies with associations, institutions and national and international companies dealing with the built environment and health in order to identify operational and strategic design tools. The International Academy for Design & Health is a non-profit multidisciplinary association founded in 1997 at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm. It is a world leading association composed by experts active in research or belonging to the industrial world, promoting the creation of environments capable of supporting health.
To register, visit www.designhealtheurope2018.com
Download symposium information and program here
Who should attend
- Ministries and Health Authorities
- National and International Health Providers
- Directors of Public Health
- Estates and Facilities Managers
- Finance & Procurement Directors
- Health Planners, Engineers, Architects and Designers
- Medical and Nursing Directors
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Suppliers
- Health Service Researchers & Policy
- Experts, Scholars and Researchers from Universities
- Construction Companies and Developers
- Banks, Insurance Companies and Private
- Equity Firms
- Financial & Legal Advisers and Technical
- Students, PhD Students and young