- This event has passed.
Architecture & Health Seminar – Brazil
September 13, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - September 14, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
Salutogenic Projects and Healthy Environments
13th & 14th September
Join an array of industry experts and leading academics at the Health & Architecture seminar in Brazil. The seminar will put the spotlight on designing for health and healthcare infrastructure.
Also in attendance will be Academy founder and pioneer of Salutogenic Design, Prof. Alan Dilani who will be delivering a presentation on ‘Salutogenic Architecture in search of Healthy Society’.
Topics covered include
- Vision and strategies for the promotion of health architecture
- The most complex building in the world – the architect’s projectal challenges
- Contribution of environmental certifications to health buildings
- Australian introspection to strategic planning applied to health architecture
- Biofilic design of hospitals in são paulo
- Clinical architecture in the physiotherapist’s vision
- Control of hospital infection and the interfaces with physical structures.
- Oncology: the contribution of architecture
- Salutogenic architecture in search of healthy society
How to attend
For further details and how to attend, please contact the South America Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org