We are thrilled to announce the Design & Health International Academy Awards are NOW OPEN for your submissions.
This awards programme is the leading advocacy programme in the world recognising professional excellence in the research and practice of designing healthy built environments.
This year, the programme comprises eleven categories including:
- International Health Project over 40,000 sqm
- International Health Project under 40,000 sqm
- Innovation Project
- International Research Project
- Health Promoting Urban Environment Project
- Health Promoting Workplace Project
- Integrated Team Project
- Mental Health Design Project
- Design for the Elderly Project
- Young Leaders Award
- Lifetime Leadership Award
The final awards will reflect important aspects of the exceptional work undertaken by researchers and practitioners at the forefront of the field and they will be presented at a prestigious ceremony to be held on 17 April 2020 at the Ghent Opera House, Belgium during the 13th Design & Health World Congress & Exhibition.
To find out more about more eligibility, time frames, judging criteria and how to enter, please click the button below. You will be required to download the Awards Submission Package, complete the required forms, and then submit your completed application online via our website.
Submission close 15 January 2020!